Sorry I’ve been MIA! These past two months have been my busiest months yet. I had tons of Weddings, Engagement shoots, Proms, and a Pin-up photo shoot! I’m going to be posting the photos from the pin-up shoot later this week so stay tuned for that!!
Today I’m just bringing to you a quick tip that I did the other day with my makeup brushes. They were starting to get really coarse and they just weren’t soft anymore. So here’s a step-by-step pictorial on how to get that “new” soft feeling back to your brushes 🙂
1. Wash your brush with an antibacterial soap, brush cleaner or shampoo
2. Rinse the soap out of the brush
3. Get your favorite hair conditioner. I used Aveeno Nourish+Moisturize conditioner. I love this one! It leaves them silky smooth.
4. Apply a small amount to the palm of your hand. The amount you use depends on the size of your brush
5. Sweep your brush around the conditioner
6. Rinse it off well. You’ll already feel a difference in the bristles’ texture
7. Lay them flat to dry and voila! Your brushes will thank you! 🙂
Thanks for reading! Till the next one Laugh often & Love always