I had one of my friends request a brow tutorial, so I thought I’d share it with you all as well. Follow these steps below to achieve this type of brow. I know everyone does it differently, but this is how I do mine. 🙂
1. Prime the eyebrow with an eye primer (optional)
2. Using an angled brush draw the bottom line of your brow with a brown eyeshadow
3. Draw a second line from the top of the arch down to where you’d like your brow to end
4. Connect the lines and fill in the tail of your brow
5. Draw a line on top of your brow connecting to the arch
6. Fill in the center and blend the color evenly
7. With the left over product on the brush start to fill in the front of the brow very lightly and blend the harsh lines out
8. Take a light concealer and with a flat synthetic brush draw a line directly under the brow to make it sharp and clean
9. With the same brush blend the concealer down so there is no harsh line
10. Do the same process to the top of the brow except use a concealer color that’s close to your skin tone
-voila- shaply brows!
Next up is the makeup I did with these brows. I went with a more dramatic look.
Follow these steps to create this look
1. Apply MAC ‘Whitefrost’ on brow bone
2. Blend a taupe brown just above the crease
3. Using a synthetic brush apply NYX jumbo eye pencil in milk to the lid
4. Pat on MAC ‘Electric Eel’ to the lid
5. On top of electric eel add a shimmery blue. I used Mary Kay Azure
6. Add MAC Carbon to outer V and blend into crease
7. Highlight inner corner with MAC ‘Phloof!’
8. Line upper lash line with gel liner
9. Tightline & waterline using NYX jumbo pencil in ‘Black bean’.
10. Using MAC ‘Electric Eel’ & ‘Carbon’ blend colors on lower lash line.
11. Apply fake lashes and/or mascara
Hope you like these two pictorials 🙂 Till the next one, Laugh Often and Love Always!